Monday, January 26, 2009


Jan 26
AHHHHHH! The ship is rocking so much today. The seas are calmer than ever but the huge swells are exactly perpendicular to us. Caroline said all of our stuff in our room fell on the floor today. I heard today that it could have taken us only three days to get to Spain, but we have to have more class days. What the heck! Just cut out those extra free days at sea we get and get us home sooner! More people are seeing whales. Guess who hasn’t seen one still? Me.
I got pretty homesick yesterday. Apparently everyone else did too. It was kind of funny how it worked out. Caroline and I were both laying in bed, she was writing her mom an email while I was reading old letters from home, and we were both tearing up but neither of us wanted the other to know. So we hid it until Alicia, Caroline, Hannah, and I all admitted that we had been really homesick and pooey that day. I just need to be in Spain already. Only a littllllleeee bit longer. We all took super long naps today, though I went to all of my classes. After tomorrow I don’t have class for about two weeks!

No comments: