Friday, February 6, 2009


Jan 6
       I forgot to write about something really funny that Hannah reminded me of. The pamphlets at the mosque in Casablanca were hilarious. It was like they went on freetranslation.com and typed in the words and French then used whatever came out. Hilarious.

Like this sentence: The work of the Moucharabieh limiting these mezzanines is of a very high fineness.

Interesting. Lots of fineness.
You would think a multi million dollar mosque that caters to tourists would be able to afford a translator for their pamphlets. Guess not.

1 comment:

Chris Anthony said...

What? It sounded just fineness to me.
...
Dude you're blog is awesome, keep up the good work. Do me a favor and take some great pictures of the scenery on your trip. Photography has become a hobby of mine and I'd love to see what your eye chooses to capture. =D

Be well Sis, talk to you soon.