Wednesday, March 11, 2009


So my India blog is taking a rather long time to write so I thought I would just write a little about ship life.

Last night I was up till about 5 am just kind of wired, doing homework, watching the Bollywood movie on TV. The whole time I could see lightning go on outside. So I finally went up to go check it out. It was raining lightly and the lightning was intense, lighting up the entire sky every few seconds. The storm stretched around me in a 360, but was so far away you couldn't hear any thunder. And I was the only one awake, the only one there to witness it. It was very beautiful, definitely a unique way to view a storm.

Three more days till Thailand now!!! I was most excited for South Africa as a country, but I am most excited for the actual trip I'm doing in Thailand to Bangkok and Phuket. Can't wait to tell you all about it.

Tomorrow night is karaoke night and Greg and I have another pretty exciting performance planned. We can't wait till the next open mic night to unveil our new song.

March is going to fly on by...

No comments: