Monday, June 9, 2008

First real day of school today. Had my classes, Art History and The Problem of God. Art History will be fun, but the next three weeks will be quite difficult with the crap class Problem of God on my hands. The teacher is an insane nazi german woman. I actually really enjoy the spice she brings, but the essays she is making us do and the style she is making us right in is stupid. Oh well, it's only three weeks, then the next three weeks I can kick back a little. Work out at school after my first class. 
Last night Jaclyn and I went to Chili's at the mall to watch the Lakers game. EVERYONE was supposed to go there, but unfortunately they weren't even showing the game! They must have had at least fifty USD kids show up looking for the game. So we wandered around for a couple of hours, got some really tart ice cream, chilled with some guys. Then we took a cab back home and stopped into this hamburger place right down our street... and the game was on! So we got to see the end, and also have the best hamburgers of our life. SO GOOD. But along with good food apparently comes a really bad stomach ache because I am some sort of sick today. It's okay. I already went to the health center and got free meds, I just have to record what I'm eating and feeling, and, uh, expelling hahahha. 
Tomorrow is Jaclyn's 20th bday so we are going to go out tonight and celebrate, and probably tomorrow too. Tonight we might go bowling haha and then free martinis at this bar. Me gustan cosas que son gratis! Ok, that is incorrect grammar, but oh well. I think I will go take a nap now because waking up for that bus is really, really, really difficult.
Oh and, I just can't decide whether to go on the Mexico City trip or not! I don't want to give up Puerto Vallarta or Guanajuato, but I know Mexico City is the most culturally valuable. You know... it's the capital... second largest city in the world... bla bla bla haha. But honestly, it's a crazy busy weekend and I would rather stay home, spend time with teh family, and explore Guadalajara by myself. Do the things I want to do, since I can't during the week. YO NO SE!!!

2 comments:

Chris Anthony said...

"The teacher is an insane nazi german woman."

LOL probably not the most politically correct comment I've seen!

Sounds like a great time! I hope you have a great trip. I have you in my google reader so I'll keep checkin for updates!

Check out our Sweden/Italy trip at http://cbanthony.blogspot.com/

Talk to you soon!
Chris

Jan Anthony said...

hi baby
so glad you are having amazing adventures this summer. but I miss you terribly baby!!
momma xox